This Policy should be read in conjunction with the terms of services more fully detailed in our website. In the event of discrepancy between this Policy and such specific terms and conditions, this Policy shall prevail to the extent of such specific terms and conditions, this Policy shall prevail to the extent of such discrepancy.
With the view of maintaining its service excellence, EmailCrafts shall periodically review and enhance its technical, physical and managerial procedures including rules to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, accidental loss and / or destruction, and alteration or disclosure.
For the purposes of this Policy:
“Personal Information” means any Personal Information provided by you including but not limited to name, National Identity Card/ Passport/ Driving License Number, address, his/her image and information obtained by us during providing Products and/or Services to you including but not limited to transactions with EmailCrafts, contact number, payment history and account activity.
“Third party” means a person or a company who is not a party to a contract or a transaction with EmailCrafts, but excluding our agents, subsidiaries, government, security agencies and judiciary.
“Process” means series of actions taken to achieve a result. This includes collecting, organizing, adapting, altering, disclosing, sharing, disseminating, aligning, combining, blocking, erasing and destroying personal information.
“Products and/or Services” means the range of products and/or services offered by EmailCrafts.
- Personal Information Management Principles
2.1. General Principle
2.1.1. Subject to clause 2.2, 2.4 of this Policy, all Personal Information provided by you shall be used for the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected.
2.1.2. Continued use of the Products and/or Services shall amount to your consent for the processing of Personal Information by EmailCrafts as per this Policy.
2.1.3. You must be above 18 years of age to subscribe to any of our Product and/or Services.
2.2. Notice Principle
2.2.1. EmailCrafts may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provisioning of the contracted Products and/or Services;
- Processing your orders and managing and administering your account;
- Delivering any services, products or information requested by you;
- Responding to complaints or account enquiries;
- Administering debt recoveries;
- Verifying your identity when required (you may misplace your password or security information for example, and we may then need to request for other ‘identifiable’ information to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access);
- Undertake market and product analysis based on your use of our Products and/or Services (achieved by profiling your service preferences) and contact you with information on new developments, products, services and special offers by any means including but not limited to post, telephone and automated means such as mobile text message through Short Message Service (SMS), Email, Multimedia Message Service (MMS) and the world wide web or such other available methods;
- Monitor CCTV recordings for surveillance, when you visit our offices;
- Record calls placed by you in relation to the Products and/or Services mainly for enhancements and improvements thereto;
- Call records and Traction Details;
2.2.2 EmailCrafts may process non-personally identifying information about your visit to the EmailCrafts website and other similar sites based on your browsing (click-stream) activities.
2.3. Choice Principle
2.3.1. You may be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your Personal Information at EmailCrafts, which are used to provide information about Product and/or Services and third-party services and/or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you. If you choose to ‘opt-out’, we may not be able to provide you with such information.
2.4. Disclosure Principle
2.4.1. Please be informed that EmailCrafts may disclose your Personal Information where necessary, for below mentioned reasons:
- To any party, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To relevant security or law enforcement agencies, provided a valid court order or an authorised legal request is submitted to us, for prevention / detection of crime or prosecution of such offenders;
- Upon request of any Government institution / agencies / authorities;
- To any party for the performance of EmailCrafts contract of providing any Products and/or Services to customers;
- To any party that act as EmailCrafts payment channels, including but not limited to, where applicable to validate your information, as and when required;
- To any party that acts as EmailCrafts agents or contractors for recovering any amount payable to EmailCrafts;
- to protect EmailCrafts vital interests.
2.5. Security Principle
EmailCrafts shall take all responsible steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Information, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect Personal Information from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure.
We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any unauthorized access or loss of Personal Information that is beyond our control.
2.6. Data Integrity Principle
2.6.1. Subject to and to the extend you have made available to us, the Personal Information and any updates thereto, EmailCrafts shall make reasonable endeavours to maintain complete, current, and accurate information about you. Any inaccurate information that is brought to our attention shall be corrected within a reasonable period from the receipt of written notification by you of the same. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled, and that Personal Information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible. Any requested amendments may be subjected to prevailing and applicable laws and regulation.
2.6.2. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Personal Information provided to EmailCrafts. Failure to provide the same to us, as required, may result in your application for Products and/or Services being rejected, the subscriber agreement being terminated.
2.7. Access Principle
2.7.1 EmailCrafts shall make available (to the extent possible) to a registered customer his/her Personal Information in our possession or control within a reasonable time at free of charge.
- Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)
3.1. We are committed to protect any Sensitive Personal Information under the possession of EmailCrafts, by exerting necessary safeguards to provide you the highest level of customer service.
- EmailCrafts Websites
4.1. EmailCrafts reserves the right to record anonymous/aggregated information (such as the time, date and URL of the request) of you accessing our websites. This information shall be used by EmailCrafts to improve the customer experience of our websites and monitor performance of these websites. Such analysis of these anonymous/aggregated information may be conducted by EmailCrafts or a third party on behalf of us.
4.2. You shall be required to provide EmailCrafts with standard information such as your Login ID, Password, and Personal Information for verification purposes when accessing EmailCrafts websites, to make available the Services requested by you. It shall be the sole responsibility of you to maintain the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password.
- IP Addresses, Cookies and Session Identifiers
5.1. We may use IP addresses, cookies and session identifiers to record details such as a user identity and general registration details on your device(s) to assist us to recognize you on subsequent visits to carry out aforesaid activities. You may disable such recordings of details by configuring the respective internet browser/ client application.
- Interest-Based Advertising
6.1. Please be informed that we use remarketing as well as Interest-based advertising with third party analytic tools. These third parties may display our advertisements on websites across the Internet.
6.2. You may configure and personalize your current browser/ client application to refuse, reject or delete collection of information for Interest Based Advertising.
- Contact us
We are committed to protecting the Personal Information of all customers that we deal with.
If you have any questions/concerns in relation to this Policy, please contact us at;
We continuously strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner. We look forward to your suggestions and valuable inputs.
EmailCrafts reserves the right to change provisions of this Policy or in any portion from time to time at its sole discretion with or without notice to the customer.